- Oxygenate your cells: Breathe deeply and completely for 1 minute every hour. Oxygen is our life force. Every process in our body utilizes oxygen; when oxygen is in abundance the processes are efficient and don’t leave any toxic residue. However, when enough oxygen is not available, then toxicity builds up. This built up toxicity leads of degeneration of the cells and body.
- Manage the pH level of your body: The processes in your body do not operate well when you when the pH is not perfect. If the pH deviates too far in either direction, cells become poisoned by their own toxic waste and die.
- Get Enough Sleep: A good night’s sleep is a must for optimal cell function and regeneration, don’t skimp on this!
- Stop Smoking: Smoking is one of the easiest ways to look older than you really are and shorten your life at the same time. Avoid both primary and secondary smoke at all costs.
- Eat High Vibration Foods: Eat High vibration food such as wheat-grass, sprouts, etc. Boost the healing power of your food by praying and putting positivity into your cooking ritual.
- Check you vibration: Happy, healthy vibrations attracts happiness and beauty.
- Conserve mental energy: The more waste thoughts that run through your mind, the more energy you will lose, and the more exhausted and worn out you will be.
- Make peace with yourself: Forgive yourself, accept yourself and love yourself!
- Praise yourself: Make it a mantra to praise yourself every hour of the day.
- Use natural ways to moisturize your body: Most body lotions/creams are filled with chemicals, and preservatives that cause us irreparable damage. I suggest you switch to chemical free products such as our to heal your body.
35 Questions Every Makeup Junkie Should Be Able To Answer
Every woman knows that when it comes to handling the world, if you feel good about yourself, it is very easy to do so. This means that you feel presentable; Clean and colorful hair, elegant clothes and accessories and, of course, an innocent face.