Ingredients and Manufacturing:
- Organic Ghee (from grass-fed cows) that’s washed 100 times and Rose Water (0 Chemicals, 0 Preservatives, 0 Colors, 0 Dyes).
- We are 100% Made in USA.
- Made with Highest Quality Organic Ingredients sourced from USA
- Gluten Free
- Keto Friendly
- Hormonal Balance Friendly
How to Use: Take a tiny bit and massage it well into your skin.
Product Care Instructions:
- Please refrigerate as this product is completely free from preservatives and emulsifiers.
- Use a clean spoon/clean fingers to scoop out the product.
- 100 times washed ghee is clarified butter in its purest, optimal and most bio-available form, where it easily penetrates deep into the skin delivering essential vitamins, fat and protein to heal and strengthen the skin. Ghee has the power to deliver nutrients deep into the tissues.
- With regular use, you will restore and maintain your youthful glory and feel confident to step out without makeup. Regular usage guarantees restoration and preservation of youthful, healthy skin.
- Skin becomes firmer, well hydrated, superbly nourished, even toned and supple. Scars fade way. Wrinkles soften and disappear. This imparts a natural glow and silk-like texture to the skin.
- Rose water soothes and cools the skin, and it’s light all-natural fragrance uplifts the senses.
- This jar of precious cream is truly an elixir, the answer to totally reversing aging and healing of all skin conditions.
- A truly chemical free and clean product. No other product in the market comes close to this in regenerative powers without introducing harsh chemicals, parabens, and carcinogens into the body.
- This is 100% safe for Children (unless they are allergic to Ghee or rose water – which is very rare).
- 100% safe to use during pregnancy and nursing.
- Great for anyone with auto-immune disorders as this does not trigger hormone imbalance.
- Recommended for all age groups.
- Safe to use during medical treatments.
- Excellent for Spa massage.
- Overall, the perfect, healthy moisturizer for the whole family.
Know About 100 times Washed Ghee
According to Ayurveda, it is known that Shata-Dhauta-Ghrita or 100x Washed Ghee penetrates through the 7 layers of the skin, guaranteeing maximum benefit! It has a very smooth and light buttery consistency that your skin absorbs without leaving any fat.
The cream claims to work best on wrinkles and stretch marks. Since I cannot stand the smell of ghee in my skin treatment, I now prevent it from using it all over my body.
Since the product is made from ghee, it smells like pure ghee, and putting something on my skin and smelling like ghee throughout the day is a bit difficult. for your skin.
It looks more like a mask than a gentle moisturizer. Cocoa butter is probably one of the best absorption alternatives, but it’s almost impossible to get the consistency of a cream. Even diluting the heaviest oils and butters with the lightest, like jojoba or apricot kernel, never gave me a feeling of really nourished skin.
Some more deep knowledge about Washed Ghee
If you really want to be technical, ghee is a little different from purified butter in that it is stepped forward and cooked to give it a nutty taste.
Ghee originated in India about 3,000 years ago and is nowadays often used in South Asian and Middle Eastern kitchens due to its high “smoke point” (no smoke detector coming out) and basically because it lasts forever without cooling. We’ve been talking for decades. And here’s a really fun fact: many people who don’t tolerate dairy products can eat ghee very well.
Ghee is also rich in vitamins A, D, K and E, which makes it great for your health and beauty. I know people who make their own ghee and I have heard it is very simple. If you are interested, a Wellness Mom can help.