Ingredients and Manufacturing:
- Organic Ghee (from grass-fed cows) that’s washed 100 times, Rose Water, and Sandalwood Essential Oil (0 Chemicals, 0 Preservatives, 0 Colors, 0 Dyes)
- We are 100% Made in USA
- Made with Highest Quality Organic Ingredients sourced from USA
- Gluten Free
- Keto Friendly
- Hormonal Balance Friendly
How to Use: Take a tiny bit and massage it well into your skin.
Product Care Instructions:
- Please refrigerate as this product is completely free from preservatives and emulsifiers.
- Use a clean spoon/clean fingers to scoop out the product.
- 100 times washed ghee is clarified butter in its purest, optimal and most bio-available form, where it easily penetrates deep into the skin delivering essential vitamins, fat and protein to heal and strengthen the skin. Ghee has the power to deliver nutrients deep into the tissues.
- Sandalwood oil is a natural astringent that triggers the skin to repair itself from any minor contractions that are caused by shaving, acne scars or other skin irritations. It helps bring back skin’s lost vitality and reverses the effects of poor treatment. It tightens large pores and controls excess sebum secretion will providing intense moisturization.
- Sandalwood essential oil has a very high frequency which helps raise our vibration for better mental and physical health. It uplifts the mood and instills positivity.
- With regular use, you will restore and maintain your youthful glory. Skin becomes firmer, well hydrated, superbly nourished, even toned and supple. Scars fade way. Wrinkles soften and disappear. This imparts a natural glow and silk-like texture to the skin.
- Rose water soothes and cools the skin, and it’s light all-natural fragrance uplifts the senses.
- This jar of precious cream is truly an elixir, the answer to totally reversing aging and healing of all skin conditions.
- A truly chemical free and clean product. No other product in the market comes close to this in regenerative powers without introducing harsh chemicals, parabens, and carcinogens into the body.
- Great for anyone with auto-immune disorders as this does not trigger hormone imbalance.
- Safe to use during medical treatments.
- Excellent for Spa massage.
- A favorite with men.
How to Use Washed Ghee For Face – Know What You Need to Do to Get These Benefits
Washed ghee for face is not as difficult as you might have imagined. You need to add essential oils to your ghee in order to get its wonderful benefits for the skin.
It is one of the world’s most famous condiments. Known to have healing properties, and antibacterial qualities, many people take it to aid in fighting against various types of acne problems. Well, this is one of the key ingredients that contributes to wash ghee for face to be effective.
It has such a fantastic number of health benefits, which make it the perfect moisturizer for the skin. Wash ghee for face is made up of vegetable oil, sea vegetable oil, and a special kind of lecithin which are found in the fruit of the Arabian palm tree. They are known to have natural healing properties. Use them to get the great benefits for the skin.
As much as possible, you need to use oil with water. Otherwise, you will not benefit from the benefits for skin that your washing ghee for face has to offer.
Ghee is a good cleaning agent. But since it is not a naturally occurring substance, it is not present in the food you eat. If you have to use washed ghee, try to remove the excess from the area you are using it on.
The next ingredient is the sandalwood essential oil. This is a tree from India. It is well known for its antibacterial properties. Using it can help you get the good effects for skin.
To get the best out of your washed ghee for face, I would advise you to include the sandalwood essential oil with it. But before you do, check that it is not a hydrocarbon as it has been reported to be a skin irritant.
After the oil is combined with water, you need to add the essence of lemon, which is known to have healing properties. Use it in the form of a paste.
It has natural healing properties that can benefit you in your process of washing ghee for face. After the paste is applied, let it dry completely before applying any cream or lotion.
Be careful not to rub this paste onto your body. You may end up with a rash. Before putting on any lotion, washed ghee for face first to get rid of any irritation.
For someone who has a sensitive skin, it would be best to find a good moisturizer which contains only plant oils and washed ghee, as these are the ones which do not contain essential oils and therefore can be used safely. You can also see your doctor about this matter, and he will advise you accordingly.