- Eat Well: Make sure the food you are eating is hormone free, free of chemicals, and pesticides. Drink a glass of milk, some fruits and nuts, and a teaspoon of ghee every day. Vitamin K in the Ghee is said to make beautiful babies with more proportionate facial features.
- Be careful of what you apply : 80% of the products you apply are absorbed in the body, so make sure you are using products that have simple ingredients and chemical free.
- Think Positive and Stay happy: The growing baby can sense everything!
- Exercise: Do 20 minutes of gentle stretching and walking.
- Talk to your doctor about having a normal delivery: nowadays cesarean is very common; but it can really mess up your body.
© Sakara Essentials 2019
10 Questions Every Makeup Junkie Should Be Able To Answer
Every woman knows that when it comes to handling the world, if you feel good about yourself, it is very easy to do so. This means that you feel presentable; Clean and colorful hair, elegant clothes and accessories and, of course, an innocent face.